What Our Customers Say…
Phil has now delivered our bed, thank you for recommending him.
My husband has seen the bed (I’m away at the moment), and he says it is just wonderful. Thank you so much for your excellent work on it!
Wishing you a very happy Christmas!
- GailThank you so much for putting new castors on my brass bed, it is so good to have it back and all the pictures on the wall finally look straight!Have a lovely Christmas and a busy and prosperous 2020.
- Miriam CoeI am absolutely delighted with what you have done with my bed. It just feels so much stronger. It might even last another 100 years. Thank you so very much. It has been such a pleasure dealing with you.
We are both very pleased with the look to our tired bed which had been in storage for a long time .It now has a new colour and polished brass work which has totally transformed it .Thank you so much for your hard work and first class service we highly recommend your services
- Alan Knight OBE & Liz Varney
“Liz and I wanted to write to you to say how delighted we were with the bed you sold to us recently.
We really enjoyed the day we visited your amazing barn to look at all of the beds and were amazed to find that we both agreed on the same bed within minutes of arriving but Liz still insisted on looking at the entire stock.
You had all the answers in terms of sprung bed bases and mattresses and also fitted the old fashioned casters we wanted .
We are delighted with the bed and your excellent service and will recommend you to all our friends”
- Katy Judd
Wow, Dan, that is so beautiful. Thank you so much. You’ve done a brilliant job. I showed my Mum your photo of the refurbished bed – the bed belonged to her grandparents originally – and she exclaimed ‘it never looked as good as that in my lifetime!!’ We’re all so pleased with your work, thank you again.
- Peter PlantIn the end it was the testimonials that sold me on asking Dan to restore my brass bed and so here’s another one to add to them. I did indeed buy my bed years ago from a junk shop for £100 and stuck it it in the shed convinced I would have it restored some day. I did indeed, after re-inspecting it two months ago, decide to forget about restoration, take it to the recycling centre and forget about it. I did indeed stop and reconsider my decision when the dude at the centre said “Hey that could be a nice bed”. The rest is history. It looks superb. Thanks Dan. (And thanks for taking the trouble to chase me a mile up the road in the summer heat when I forgot to load the irons into the van!)
- Martin and Beccy Green, Hove
We’re absolutely delighted with the service and technical advice we received to restore our Victorian ‘Harrods’ bed. We were really impressed by the wide selection of very beautiful bedsteads for sale. This is a unique company offering a service you won’t get on the high street.
My son fitted the base onto my beautifully restored bed this morning. It’s now sturdy, pristine, shiny and polished and so comfortable. I can’t Thank you enough for such a fantastic job. So glad I opted to restore rather than buy a new one. I would recommend your service to anyone thinking of restoring their old brass bed as they wouldn’t be disappointed
- Peter and Sue Iffland
Having had time to sleep this week in my newly renovated bed, I just wanted to say:
Having been initially distraught over the damage caused to our victorian brass bed during our recent house move, what a fantastic job you have done in repairing it! The 2 replacement knuckles to the side irons are a lovely tight fit, and the bed now sits squarer than before and properly upright. Now you have gone over our bed with a fine toothed comb, all sections are now secure, every bedknob tightened, and the bed looks and feels wonderful to be in again! We are very, very happy with your work and considering we have owned our bed since 1987, wish we had contacted you sooner for the renovation work. I will recommend you to anyone seeking repair or renovation to their antique bed. Great job, Dan!