Welcome to The Victorian Brass Bedstead Company
Deep in the heart of West Sussex nestled on the edge of the Southdown’s national park, The Victorian brass bedstead company has been ceaselessly restoring all manner of metal beds for the last 39 years.
With a vast experience and extensive knowledge we, a small family firm pride ourselves on our ability to produce bedsteads renovated to the highest standard.
Be those our own beds for sale or that of clients using our restoration services.
What Our Customers Say...
- "Phil has just delivered so this email is to thank you for doing such a wonderful job on the bed, fantastic. It is the bed my wife had when she was a little girl and it means a lot to her. She is over-the-moon with it!"Bill
- Thank you very much for the work you did to the brass bed. It looks great. Phil was very helpful too delivering it back and putting it all together again. The bed base also looks good and better support than before.Mrs JB, East Sussex
- We would like to say thank you for our wonderful new victorian restored bed, it is fantastic, the workmanship, quality, and your customer service , we are very pleased indeed, you are the BEST!!! Joan and Peter Flinn
- Over the years we have bought quite a few lovely old brass and iron beds from your company for our properties. You have also brilliantly repaired, modified and improved various junk shop finds for us. Nothing is ever too much trouble and nothing seems to be beyond your capabilities. Gillian Harwood
- Our bed has just arrived back and we are DELIGHTED with it! Thank you so much for doing such a splendid job. We are so glad that we decided not to replace it with a new one - my wife is thrilled! We shall recommend you to EVERYONE! Phil and Nanette Allen
- Just to say that Phil safely delivered our brass bed yesterday and Carolyn and I are thrilled with the result. After being in storage for many years and looking rather sad as a result, it is now looking magnificent and we are looking forward to it taking pride of place in one of our bedrooms. Please also pass on our thanks to Dan. Roger Taylor