Welcome to The Victorian Brass Bedstead Company
Deep in the heart of West Sussex nestled on the edge of the Southdown’s national park, The Victorian brass bedstead company has been ceaselessly restoring all manner of metal beds for the last 39 years.
With a vast experience and extensive knowledge we, a small family firm pride ourselves on our ability to produce bedsteads renovated to the highest standard.
Be those our own beds for sale or that of clients using our restoration services.
What Our Customers Say...
- Just to say that Phil safely delivered our brass bed yesterday and Carolyn and I are thrilled with the result. After being in storage for many years and looking rather sad as a result, it is now looking magnificent and we are looking forward to it taking pride of place in one of our bedrooms. Please also pass on our thanks to Dan. Roger Taylor
- Just wanted to drop you a note to say thank you for our beautiful bed. It arrived exactly as arranged this morning, and was up in a jiffy. I look forward to a good night's sleep later. Thanks again. Claire Green
- Thank you very much for the work you did to the brass bed. It looks great. Phil was very helpful too delivering it back and putting it all together again. The bed base also looks good and better support than before.Mrs JB, East Sussex
- I am delighted with my brass bed now that it has been restored to its former gloryFrances Travers
- Our bed has just arrived back and we are DELIGHTED with it! Thank you so much for doing such a splendid job. We are so glad that we decided not to replace it with a new one - my wife is thrilled! We shall recommend you to EVERYONE! Phil and Nanette Allen
- I am absolutely thrilled with the goods and service I have received from The Victorian Brass Bedstead Company. This well established family run business offers both excellence in products and a prompt professional and friendly service. As an Architectural Designer I will certainly be recommending them to my clients here in the South Downs National Park. Pauline Sutton