Welcome to The Victorian Brass Bedstead Company
Deep in the heart of West Sussex nestled on the edge of the Southdown’s national park, The Victorian brass bedstead company has been ceaselessly restoring all manner of metal beds for the last 39 years.
With a vast experience and extensive knowledge we, a small family firm pride ourselves on our ability to produce bedsteads renovated to the highest standard.
Be those our own beds for sale or that of clients using our restoration services.
What Our Customers Say...
- I love my Art Deco bed from the Victorian Brass Bedstead Company, and it's added loads of character to my bedroom. Helen Scott
- A great old-fashioned bedstead comes complete with great old-fashioned service! Gavin, Second Nature
- I am absolutely thrilled with the goods and service I have received from The Victorian Brass Bedstead Company. This well established family run business offers both excellence in products and a prompt professional and friendly service. As an Architectural Designer I will certainly be recommending them to my clients here in the South Downs National Park. Pauline Sutton
- Over the years we have bought quite a few lovely old brass and iron beds from your company for our properties. You have also brilliantly repaired, modified and improved various junk shop finds for us. Nothing is ever too much trouble and nothing seems to be beyond your capabilities. Gillian Harwood
- We wanted to contact you to tell you how extremely pleased with our new wrought iron bedstead. We looked online for a good quality bed that was solid, didn't creak and would last us for years to come, and that is exactly what we have received from Victorian Bedstead Company. We also felt the customer service was friendly, professional and very efficient, Thankyou Toria. Paul & Mary Taylor
- Just wanted to drop you a note to say thank you for our beautiful bed. It arrived exactly as arranged this morning, and was up in a jiffy. I look forward to a good night's sleep later. Thanks again. Claire Green