Welcome to The Victorian Brass Bedstead Company
Deep in the heart of West Sussex nestled on the edge of the Southdown’s national park, The Victorian brass bedstead company has been ceaselessly restoring all manner of metal beds for the last 39 years.
With a vast experience and extensive knowledge we, a small family firm pride ourselves on our ability to produce bedsteads renovated to the highest standard.
Be those our own beds for sale or that of clients using our restoration services.
What Our Customers Say...
- “Just wanted to let you know we are very pleased to have our bed back. We are delighted with the refurbishment and finding the bed very comfortable with the new sprung base. Many thanks to you and your brother for the excellent service you provided.”William and Anthea Mason.
- What a wonderful selection of victorian beds and an amazing showroom to visit. Would highly recommend, a GREAT experience! Lorna Short
- I was looking for a brass bed restorer to do some minor restoration work on my Victorian cast iron/brass bed. By luck Victorian Brass Bedstead Company was the nearest to me. Toria took my initial call and was able to arrange for the work to be done even though it was quite minor and not a full restoration. She also recommended a removalist to transport my bed from London to Sussex. My dealings with Toria and Dan during the work was professional, friendly and ultimately resulted in a splendid restoration. Toria and Dan kept me up to date with my bed's progress and stuck to their original quote. Phil the recommended transporter was equally impressive. I have no hesitation at all in recommending this company and will return for more work in the future. Melinda Anderson
- ‘What an amazing company. I found the Victorian brass bedstead co. by chance online and from the minute I called they were brilliant. I had two aged decrepit family brass beds that many people said I should throw away but the minute I spoke to Toria she assured me lots could be done to restore their glory, and restore their glory Dan did. They recommended a reasonably priced courier to collect and deliver and over Christmas worked their magic with such craftsmanship as you rarely see these days. About 6 weeks later I had a call to say they were ready and a week later my beautiful beds were returned. They even replaced the irons (because I would have needed an irregular size mattress!) Thank you so much to Toria and her brother. If you are thinking about throwing out/refurbishing or buying a brass bed please visit these guys first. ‘ Lise Thorne
- I love my Art Deco bed from the Victorian Brass Bedstead Company, and it's added loads of character to my bedroom. Helen Scott
- “We decided to take our beloved brass and iron bed down to Sussex and meet up with Toria and Dan and we were able to see the high quality of restoration they perform on old and tired beds.Within a few minutes Dan was able to give us an estimate on the work he would suggest he do on our bed, we also had a tight timeline to have it finished which Dan kindly took in his stride. When the bed was delivered back to us we were delighted with the detail and craftsmanship. If anyone has a brass and iron bed requiring some love and attention, Dan and Toria at The Victorian Brass Bed Company are the people to contact”Graham & Sarah