Welcome to The Victorian Brass Bedstead Company
Deep in the heart of West Sussex nestled on the edge of the Southdown’s national park, The Victorian brass bedstead company has been ceaselessly restoring all manner of metal beds for the last 39 years.
With a vast experience and extensive knowledge we, a small family firm pride ourselves on our ability to produce bedsteads renovated to the highest standard.
Be those our own beds for sale or that of clients using our restoration services.
What Our Customers Say...
- Wow Dan. Are you sure that’s my bed? It looks great. That bed means a lot to me. As I never tire of telling people it was my grandparents bed. My grandad died in it and my father was born in it. When I was small I used to sneak into the bed for a cuddle with my gran. Thanks so much for restoring it. It last looked that good 100 years ago.Jill James
- 'I am delighted with the restoration of my brass bed: it's a family heirloom and was rescued from a farmer's field in Wales for £1 in the 1970s and driven home on the roof of my parents Morris Minor. It spend many years in Cumbria as my childhood bed and was much loved but the brass rails were broken, the DIY paint job was 'patchy' (thanks Dad) and it needed a good overhaul. I've been looking for the right restoration team for years and I'm delighted that Dan has done such a brilliant job on it and gave it some TLC. It's now as good as the day it was made and even my dad admits it's a brilliant job. It's now fit for another generation and remains a much loved item in our family's history."Kitty Buchanan-Gregory
- I am delighted with my brass bed now that it has been restored to its former gloryFrances Travers
- We have been buying beds from Toria and her father before her for over twenty years now. They have a brilliant selection, give expert advice and are a pleasure to deal with. Dan can also alter old beds so that they are turned into king or super-king size without it being possible to tell that they didn't start out like that. We have some really beautiful examples of old bedsteads from the Victorian Brass Bedstead Company and are so pleased to be able to give them a new lease of life. Mrs CJS, Surrey
- We would like to say thank you for our wonderful new victorian restored bed, it is fantastic, the workmanship, quality, and your customer service , we are very pleased indeed, you are the BEST!!! Joan and Peter Flinn
- "Phil has just delivered so this email is to thank you for doing such a wonderful job on the bed, fantastic. It is the bed my wife had when she was a little girl and it means a lot to her. She is over-the-moon with it!"Bill