Welcome to The Victorian Brass Bedstead Company
Deep in the heart of West Sussex nestled on the edge of the Southdown’s national park, The Victorian brass bedstead company has been ceaselessly restoring all manner of metal beds for the last 39 years.
With a vast experience and extensive knowledge we, a small family firm pride ourselves on our ability to produce bedsteads renovated to the highest standard.
Be those our own beds for sale or that of clients using our restoration services.
What Our Customers Say...
- I was looking for a brass bed restorer to do some minor restoration work on my Victorian cast iron/brass bed. By luck Victorian Brass Bedstead Company was the nearest to me. Toria took my initial call and was able to arrange for the work to be done even though it was quite minor and not a full restoration. She also recommended a removalist to transport my bed from London to Sussex. My dealings with Toria and Dan during the work was professional, friendly and ultimately resulted in a splendid restoration. Toria and Dan kept me up to date with my bed's progress and stuck to their original quote. Phil the recommended transporter was equally impressive. I have no hesitation at all in recommending this company and will return for more work in the future. Melinda Anderson
- Good afternoon, thanks for the opportunity of expressing our experience with your company. Both Linda and I have had the good fortune to have been a client of yours and Dan for many years , and in that time we have purchased both antique and bespoke beds , the service and craftsmanship is first class and we have absolutely no hesitation in recommending you to other prospective customers . I would once again thank you for your professionalism and wish you all the very best for the futureBill & Linda Salsano
- Wow Dan. Are you sure that’s my bed? It looks great. That bed means a lot to me. As I never tire of telling people it was my grandparents bed. My grandad died in it and my father was born in it. When I was small I used to sneak into the bed for a cuddle with my gran. Thanks so much for restoring it. It last looked that good 100 years ago.Jill James
- We wanted to contact you to tell you how extremely pleased with our new wrought iron bedstead. We looked online for a good quality bed that was solid, didn't creak and would last us for years to come, and that is exactly what we have received from Victorian Bedstead Company. We also felt the customer service was friendly, professional and very efficient, Thankyou Toria. Paul & Mary Taylor
- Thank you very much for the work you did to the brass bed. It looks great. Phil was very helpful too delivering it back and putting it all together again. The bed base also looks good and better support than before.Mrs JB, East Sussex
- Our bed has just arrived back and we are DELIGHTED with it! Thank you so much for doing such a splendid job. We are so glad that we decided not to replace it with a new one - my wife is thrilled! We shall recommend you to EVERYONE! Phil and Nanette Allen