Welcome to The Victorian Brass Bedstead Company
Deep in the heart of West Sussex nestled on the edge of the Southdown’s national park, The Victorian brass bedstead company has been ceaselessly restoring all manner of metal beds for the last 39 years.
With a vast experience and extensive knowledge we, a small family firm pride ourselves on our ability to produce bedsteads renovated to the highest standard.
Be those our own beds for sale or that of clients using our restoration services.
What Our Customers Say...
- Just wanted to drop you a note to say thank you for our beautiful bed. It arrived exactly as arranged this morning, and was up in a jiffy. I look forward to a good night's sleep later. Thanks again.Claire Green
- I love my Art Deco bed from the Victorian Brass Bedstead Company, and it's added loads of character to my bedroom.Helen Scott
- I am absolutely thrilled with the goods and service I have received from The Victorian Brass Bedstead Company. This well established family run business offers both excellence in products and a prompt professional and friendly service. As an Architectural Designer I will certainly be recommending them to my clients here in the South Downs National Park.Pauline Sutton
- We wanted to contact you to tell you how extremely pleased with our new wrought iron bedstead. We looked online for a good quality bed that was solid, didn't creak and would last us for years to come, and that is exactly what we have received from Victorian Bedstead Company. We also felt the customer service was friendly, professional and very efficient, Thankyou Toria.Paul & Mary Taylor
- We would like to say thank you for our wonderful new victorian restored bed, it is fantastic, the workmanship, quality, and your customer service , we are very pleased indeed, you are the BEST!!!Joan and Peter Flinn
- What a wonderful selection of victorian beds and an amazing showroom to visit. Would highly recommend, a GREAT experience!Lorna Short